Fisher Engineering is proud to announce that we were awarded another national cooperative contract through Sourcewell. The contract is # 062222-DDY in the snow & ice equipment category.
Sourcewell is a government agency that provides cooperative purchasing services to more than 50,000 state and local government entities, public and private K-12 and higher education institutions, and nonprofit organizations. Sourcewell Members can save both time and money by purchasing from the competitively solicited contracts. The Awarded Contract #062222-DDY for FISHER® Engineering includes discounted pricing for snow and ice control equipment, such as:
- Truck Mounted Snowplows
- UTV Snowplows
- Tractor Snowplows
- Skid-Steer Snowplows
- Truck Mounted Hopper Spreaders
- UTV Hopper Spreaders
- Truck Mounted Tailgate Spreaders
- UTV Tailgate Spreaders
- Drop Spreaders
- Spreader Pre-Wet Systems
- Liquid Equipment
- Walk-Behind Spreaders/Sprayers/Brooms
- Bid process has already been legally completed by Sourcewell
- Reduce procurement time
- Available in the United States and Canada (through Canoe Procurement Group)
- Joint purchasing power of over 50,000 members
- Billions in annual cooperative purchasing volume
- Largest government purchasing cooperative of its kind
- 100% FREE and easy to become a member
To learn more or to purchase a product listed on our awarded contract, simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org or one of our dealers.
Please reference our contract #062222-DDY.